Economies – Our prices include:
- No large office overheads.
- No rent of an office in a big city high-rise.
- No corporate meetings – (if you would like one, we can add it to the price).
- No travel.
We collect information for your web pages by email or disk, straight from your computer to ours.
We discuss it with you by phone or email and find out how you would like it displayed.
Why are websites more economic than other advertising?
- Newspapers are read mainly on the day of issue only.
- Magazines are read in the month of issue.
- Yellow pages are always there, but how much do you pay every year? $4,000, $8,000, $16,000?
- Radio and TV advertising are expensive but can still miss your target audience.
- To update a brochure or catalogue you need to print the whole job again and distribute it again.
To update a website you only change the part you want to change.
- Your website is available to the world 24 hours a day 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, for as long as you like.
Websites with domain names have ongoing costs
- Registration and hosting total from $43 for as many words as you like – say 20,000 words seen 24/7 around the world for a whole year!
- For the same price you might get about fifty words in the ‘classifieds’ of a metropolitan newspaper for a couple of days!